Kale and Beet Greens Chips
These chips are so good they could almost be called junk food… except for the fact that they’re really good for you!
- 1-2 bunches of beet greens or kale
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil (about 1 T per bunch)
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 240 degrees.
- Trim kale and beet greens from their stems and tear into smaller pieces to whatever your desired size. I like mine to be around the size of a playing card or smaller.
- Wash the greens if necessary.
- Place greens into large salad bowl. Drizzle olive oil over the greens and toss for a minute or so.
- Lay the greens out on a large baking sheet. Lightly salt the greens.
- Place in oven. Check after about 25-35 minutes for desired crispiness.