This cilantro yogurt dipping sauce is a wonderful, cool accompaniment to Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Chorizo Poppers. The sauce is best if made several hours before serving to allow the flavors time to mingle.
Cilantro Greek Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- 1 ½ cups plain whole-milk Greek-style yogurt
- ¼ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.